FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Lisa Metzger (720) 771-4238
Technology to resurrect wet phones and recover data pitched to the Sharks
DENVER (September 26, 2016) – Entrepreneurs Adam Cookson and Craig Beinecke, co-founders of TekDry, a Denver-based venture that provides a solution for wet phones, will pitch their technology on Shark Tank. This episode airs FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7 (9:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.
Every year, 22 MILLION people in the U.S. get their cell phones wet. Viewers of ABC’s hit reality show Shark Tank, which airs 8:00pm MST and delivers an estimated viewing audience of 7 million, will learn about TekDry’s patented solution which restores water-damaged phones and devices in just 30 minutes with all contacts and data restored.
“Shank Tank is the perfect place to seek both an investment and to increase awareness of our solution,” said Adam Cookson, TekDry CEO. “With the rising costs of our devices today and the importance of the data we store on them, there is incredible demand for an easy and affordable solution.”
It is a widespread myth that rice can be used to dry out a wet smartphone. Today many consumers resort to this method in a desperate attempt to save their phone and data, even though research has proven that this method does not work.
The company’s patented solution does something that rice can’t, and they offer risk-free pricing so customers only pay when it works. Most recoveries cost $69.95.
TekDry’s services are available through a nationwide mail-in service and in select Staples stores, with plans to expand into more markets across the country.
TekDry’s patented technology uses a combination of negative-pressure, controlled heat, and proprietary beads to create a safe environment to remove 100% of the moisture from wet devices.
- The TekDry machine uses a safe, low temperature so there will be no overheating, and the device stays within factory recommended temperatures.
- Make sure your phone is NOT plugged in after it has become water logged and get it to a TekDry service location as soon as possible.
- The water removal process causes no cosmetic damage to the device.
- The phone or device does NOT need to be taken apart to be saved.
- In as little as 30 minutes, TekDry removes 100 percent of liquid from a wet phone or device.
- If the device isn’t saved, customers PAY NOTHING.
- TekDry is the fastest and safest wet phone recovery technology available.
TekDry, founded in 2013 in Denver, CO., is the fastest and safest wet phone recovery technology available. Its patented solution restores water-damaged phones and devices in just 30 minutes with all contacts and data restored. TekDry’s patented technology uses a combination of low-pressure, controlled heat and proprietary beads to create a safe environment to remove 100% of the moisture from wet devices. In as little as 30 minutes – and without a single grain of rice – the TekDry process will dry out any phone or device and return it with all data, contact, photos, apps, restored safely, conveniently, and affordably. https://www.tekdry.com